15mtr Multi Role Cabin Rib
After two years of planning, design and development, we are delighted to announce that our new cabin Rib ‘CRC GALAXY‘ is complete and already very busy!
Jointly built by Ribcraft and Goodchild Marine Services, CRC GALAXY boasts some pretty impressive features:
- 15m Shallow Draught Multi-Role Cabin RIB
- MCA Category 1 Coded Daughter craft
- Comfortable Suspension for 12 passengers and 2 crew
- Galley with Fridge and Calorifier
- Heads and Shower with Hot and Cold running water
- ‘Push on’ Bow with steps and full length hand rails
- Road Transportable
- 150kg Diver Recover Davit
And the list goes on.
After her transit from Great Yarmouth, she arrived at CRC’s home marina in Lymington at the beginning of June, less than 48 hours later CRC GALAXY was attending Sea Works 2016 developing plenty of interest.
Since then she has been kept busy providing a comfortable and stable platform for the Cunard media team who were documenting the arrival of the Three Queens in to Southampton. And spent some time out last week for the JP Morgan Round The Island Race.
Currently CRC GALAXY is taking on her first Crew Transfer job, and is really making the most of her ‘push on’ bow and front loading steps.