What is a Crew Transfer Vessel?
Crew transfer vessels have a key role both on inshore and offshore projects such as windfarms and cable lay projects by safely transporting and transferring crew/personnel to and from barges or other marine assets and platforms.
Commercial Rib Charter specialise and operate a fleet of high quality shallow draft crew transfer Cabin Ribs and catamarans which are all able to operate in shallow depths where other vessels cannot get to.
Our vessels range from 9 meters to 15 meters and have been designed with both safety and comfort in mind, as well as being fitted with the latest equipment such as:
- Modular ‘Push On’ bow systems. Our vessels have interchangeable bow systems making them versatile to working with different vessels or platforms.
- Hamilton Jet propulsion providing a super shallow draft.
- German engineered ‘Grammer Avento’ shock absorbing passenger seats supplied by Capital Seating
- Fully heated cabins
- A full size galley with microwave, water boiler and fridge.
- Heads fitted with electric flush loos and high pressure thermostatic shower.
- CCTV and PA systems.
- There is ample storage for kit bags and wet zones for hanging and drying damp clothing.
- Vessels can also offer WIFI if required.
Call one of our team to discuss your requirements on 01590 607103.